1. Sign up separate individual members online (three or more)
2. Sign up in person on race day (three or more)
3. Sign up as one group online (this option is only available if you have EXACTLY three members).
Each team is expected to create a fundraising webpage (see below) with a goal of $100 or more in pledges per team. You can start your fundraising page even if three or more people are not yet signed up.
TEAM REGISTRATION DETAILS
1) Create team fundraising site by clicking Active Giving link. Click "Become a Fundraiser" to customize your page.
2) Register team members: 1. Register separate individual members online (three or more), 2. Register in person on race day, or 3. Register as one group online (this option is only available if you have EXACTLY three members).
3) Promote the event to friends and family through the website or by cutting and pasting link to email.
4) Goal is $100 or more in pledges per team.
5) At race registration, enter the team name and at least three members (sample form below). If the team has more than three members, only the three fastest times are added up for the scoring.
6) Good luck and Thank you!
7) For questions use Help link or contact Race Director at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Online registration is preferred.
Paper registration can be printed here and mailed to the attached address.
Mail in registrations must be post-marked by 01 May.
Race flyers also available around town at supporting businesses in Kittery or at the Fire Station.
IN PERSON REGISTRATION
You may register Saturday 20 May at the Pancake Breakfast from 7-10 am..
You may also register Sunday 21 May before the race from 7:30-8:30 am at the Fire Station.